Friday, July 27, 2012

My Lost Layout.........

A bit of funny background on this layout lol. A few weeks ago I posted this on Facebook:
I am losing it. I was going through all of my stuff looking for this craft project that I know I did. I am convinced it has to be here freaking somewhere. 
I take pictures of all my little crafties. So, I go looking through the pictures, and it is not there. Turns out it is just one of those things that I have been meaning to do but never actually got around to doing. Seriously? I wasted like 45 minutes looking for that damn thing lol.
Isn't that hilarious? I just knew it was here somewhere. Turns out I created it all in my head lol.
Anyway, this is a layout I did this week (finally!) about our camping trip for the muzzleloader deer hunt in 2010. Our good friends next door, the Carter's, came with us for the first time. And my nephew, Ryan, spent the week up there with us too. His mom (my sister Lacy), dad, and sister (Jordyn) came up over the weekend. We had a blast and hope to continue the tradition every year. Like a reunion of sorts.
That picture of Garrett (top right above) is really dark. So I have a new one coming in my next print batch. It will bug me to no end if I don't replace it lol.

No comments: