Thursday, July 19, 2012

Simple Greetings

Just wanted to share some really fun but simple cards I made a couple of days ago to go in a gift box.  This way whoever gets the box can just reach in and grab a card real quick for things that shouldn't sneak up on you--like birthdays seem to like to do.
I looked for some simple cards all over the place, so I'm not really sure where I got my inspiration for these. But, I can tell you it wasn't my own brain. I don't do that lol. I can take an idea and run with it, but I don't come up with my own to often.
Also, someone is going to ask, and I don't know what paper line that is. I know it is My Mind's Eye, but I don't know what collection. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is a mixture of at least two.

This one gets me all in an 80's mood lol--maybe late 70's? 
I don't know. But it reminds me of roller skates for some odd reason.
 Lovin me some gingham!
 This last one is my favorite because of the butterfly (of course), and the cutout.
And, the banners are pretty sweet too.
Thanks for stopping by my little slice of bloggy land. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think?

No comments: