Thursday, August 28, 2008
Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 un-spectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 bloggers by leaving a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged:
1) I talk to myself in my head all the time. Sounds crazy, but you know.
2) I try to make my underwear and bra match each other if at all possible even though no one sees them except me and hubby. And, if I can get them to match my clothes I'll probably have a pretty darn good day lol.
3) I'm still mad about my sister getting Cabbage Patch twins the same year that my parents decided I was too old for dolls. That's just mean.
4) I hate cooking on the stove, bbq, or oven--it all sucks.
5) Sometimes if Shane isn't home and I watch an unsolved mysteries show or a crime scene investigation show--I get really freaked and start seeing shapes of people in the dark.
6) I wish that Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was real.
Who's next? Let's see...hmm.....I only have a couple blogger friends right now. So Tiffany and Jacki--you're up.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I am responding to the tag that Lacy did on her blog :)
4 people I Love: Shane, Garrett and the rest of the family- you can't just say 1 because I love them all :)
4 places I visit over and over: Asher's, Carter's, Robert's Crafts, and Albertson's
4 people I text/email on a regular basis:Lacy, Kim, Autumn, and Shane
4 favorite foods: Mexican, Italian, burgers and fries, and tomatoes
4 places I'd rather be: Shopping, at a movie, somewhere tropical, or camping :)
4 things I'd rather be doing: Scrapbooking, Sleeping (so tired), camping, or maybe reading if I wasn't tired.
4 Movies I watch over and over: Pretty Woman, Can't Buy Me Love, Halloweentown (all of them), and Wizard of Oz4
4TV shows I watch over and over: Biggest Loser, Friends, Sex and the City, and Sell This House
4 Bands I love: Metallica, Motley Crew, Def Leopard, and Poison (Can you say 80's child)
4 Songs I love: Promiscuos Girl (Nelly Furtado), Sexy Back (Justin Timberlake), We're Not Gonna Take It(Twisted Sister), Time after Time (Cindi Lauper)
4 people that I tag: Jacki and Tiffany--I don't know anyone else that has a blog (at least well enough to tag them) lol.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
This is a thank you card that I made for Shane's dad today. He has helped us out so much lately. I'm not going to go into all the sad details, but my husband and his dad haven't been close at all throughout his life. Over the last few years they've started spending a lot more time together. And, since his dad sold the family farm, they've been able to do a bit more. He even took Shane on an Alaskan fishing trip last year. This month they're going again, and they're taking Garrett with them (woo hoo, free week for me--JK). I'm just really glad that they seem to be getting to know one another again and that they can spend this time together now. I've been lucky with my family. We've always been close, and I hope we always will. I can see now how fortunate I am because some families aren't that way.