Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 Very Un-Spectacular Things About Me

I am responding to the tag my sister, Lacy, put on her blog.
Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 un-spectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 bloggers by leaving a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged:
1) I talk to myself in my head all the time. Sounds crazy, but you know.
2) I try to make my underwear and bra match each other if at all possible even though no one sees them except me and hubby. And, if I can get them to match my clothes I'll probably have a pretty darn good day lol.
3) I'm still mad about my sister getting Cabbage Patch twins the same year that my parents decided I was too old for dolls. That's just mean.
4) I hate cooking on the stove, bbq, or oven--it all sucks.
5) Sometimes if Shane isn't home and I watch an unsolved mysteries show or a crime scene investigation show--I get really freaked and start seeing shapes of people in the dark.
6) I wish that Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was real.

Who's next? Let's see...hmm.....I only have a couple blogger friends right now. So Tiffany and Jacki--you're up.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

alright. I still have the other tag. I'll get on it :-)