Monday, July 2, 2012

Pintersty Craftspiration

Have I mentioned that I am ADDICTED to Pinterest? Well, I am lol.
I found this wreath on there a couple of months ago and TOTALLY fell in love. I've been itching to make it ever since.
I am such a sucker for anything red, white, and blue--throw in some stars and a little bling, and I am done for. So you can imagine when I saw this how I must have bee swooning right?
Anyway, I finally got the time and a few extra dollars to make one, and I have to say, I LOVE IT!
I did it a bit differently than the original blogger. She pinned her felt squares onto the wreath. I forgot to buy pins, and I really didn't feel like going back to the store, so I thought that hot glue seemed like it would work. And, I have to say, it did the job marvelously.
I didn't post the picture of it on my door because after I took it I realized how heinously dirty it is. Maybe I should be cleaning instead of crafting? Hmm......nah!

No comments: