Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My New Butterfly Toys.......

I got my first order from the new Stampin Up catalog today, and just couldn't wait to use my new butterfly goodies. I know you all know how much I love butterflies lol.
I got the new Papillon Potpourri stamp set and coordinating Elegant Butterfly punch. I also used this week's FTL198 sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.
Again, I had to take a picture at night because I didn't finish during the daytime and really just can't wait to share. I am impatient. So, excuse the lighting. The colors are a bit off, but you get it.
Thanks for visiting my little blog today. Leave me a comment! I want to hear what you think.



1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Aren't new toys fun -- especially when they're crafting toys? Love your new butterflies and your card is a real delight. :-D