Monday, August 13, 2012

Clean and Simple FTL203

I was itching to make a card yesterday, so I grabbed this week's Clean and Simple sketch FTL203 and went with it. I've been wanting to do something in these colors for a while. I saw a card using them a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a stunning color combo.
I have been putting some of my cards up for sale on Ebay recently. I haven't sold much--only one to be exact. But, I know that it takes time to build up trust and get sales going, so I'm going to keep plugging away. This card will be a new addition to my listings tonight.
Front View
 A side view to show dimension
 The inside of the card
This is the sketch I used (FTL203 from Clean and Simple Stamping)
Let me know what you think! I'll be back tomorrow to share some hunting scrapbook pages I've been working on. I can't wait til our vacation. I sure could use a break from 'real life' sometimes.

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Shell ! Love that blue and brown combo. Love that pattern behind the butterfly. Is that dp or a stamp?