Sunday, January 8, 2012

Family Photos 2011

This is a page I did for this week's layout sketch over at Let's Scrap. I haven't scrapped in FOREVER. Seriously, I think the last layout I did was in August. And that was for a gift. My personal last page was in May! I hope I can keep going. I miss it. I really love scrapbooking. It helps me relive memories. And I love picking papers, finding a sketch to use, and seeing the end results of my creativity. Plus I have tons of scrapping crap to use up lol.
Here is the sketch:
And here is my take:
Left Page
Right Page
And, here is what the journaling says:
Thanksgiving Weekend 2011
We drove down to Fountain Green this weekend to spend some time with my dad, Diane, and Katy. We haven't been down here for a long time. It is really nice and peaceful-such a small town. You can still ride 4-wheelers down the streets here.
On Saturday the men were all getting ready to go on a ride, but I made Shane and G let Katy take some quick family pictures first. I think she did a fantastic job and will make an awesome photographer someday. We sent out the family pic on the righ page in our Christmas cards this year.


1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful page, Shell! Great memories, I know, and fabulous use of the LO design.