Friday, December 31, 2010

12*31*10

This is another layout I did using a sketch from the January issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. We had our family pictures taken in November so that I could include a photo with our Christmas cards. Cheapshots took the photos, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The photographer's name was Megan, and she did a really great job. We got over 300 frames (although only about 35 or so really turned out because someone was looking away or whatever) in a half hour, and it was only $65. They give you the copyrights and a CD with ALL of the pictures taken, so you can print them anywhere you want to. I used their printing service anyway becuase the prices really weren't that bad.
It's been about 4 years since we had family pictures taken, so I'm hoping I can talk Shane into making this an annual thing. He really hates getting his pictures taken, but I asked for my birthday. So, I'll just keep that up :)

1 comment:

anazelia said...

congrats on making the team. Love your layouts, especially the snow one. so beautiful.