Saturday, December 25, 2010

12*25*10


We've had an amazing time with my family over the last couple of days. We went to Lacy's house on the 23rd for our family Christmas party. She made dinner for everyone and we did the gift exchange. Most of us stayed the night and partied it up.
Me and Lacy
Brooke, Jordyn, and Bailey playing dressup
Ryan and G chillin out waitin for presents
Dad and Kim with the redneck wreath Kim made him. It was way cool. Shotgun shell lights, camo ribbon, a Nascar ornament in the middle, and finished off with a camo duct tape bow. Awesome! He loved it.
Shane woke up at 5:30 in the morning and couldn't sleep. There's a funny story there, but I'll have to tell it later. It'll make this post even longer than it already is lol.
He didn't want to wake anyone, but he didn't want to sit around by himself either, so he went home. We had all made plans to go snow tubing later, and he really didn't want to be out in the cold snow, so he just left. He has a bad back anyway, so I'm not sure it would have been a really good idea for him to do that with us.
When the rest of us got up, we helped clean up a little bit while Lacy made Pumpkin pancakes (which were SO GOOD). Then we killed some time playing Phase 10. Now, if any of you know me, I just really don't like playing games. I just think that most of the time they take too long and I just want it to be over. But, this one was pretty fun. It was probably the fact that I was playing with fun people, but I actually might buy that one.

Phase 10 fun
That afternoon Kim took us all up and paid for us to go tubing at Soldier Hollow. If you've never done that, you should. It was a ton of fun. We all had a blast. They have a lift that they hook your tube to and just drag you to the top of the hill. So, they take the sucky part of tubing right out lol. I was still a little sore this morning. Mostly just my arms from pushing myself up and off the tube. Totally worth it though.
Kim and her awesome hat
Ryan
Lacy and Dusty
Lacy and Jordy
Clint, Bailey, Brooke, Natalie, Jason, Andy, and Dad
Andy and Dad
Me and G
When Garrett and I got home with Shane, we all decided to have a sleep out in the living room. We blew up the air mattress for me and Shane and Garrett slept on the couch. We got some fast food and popped in Miracle on 34th Street (Kim's Christmas gift to everyone this year).

Us in our ho ho PJs
Well, midnight came around, and Garrett said that we should just do presents now. He was half joking, but we thought it was a pretty fun idea. So we did.
G and his biggest (and probably fave) present
We ended up staying up really late because Shane had to get Garrett all set up with his new tv.
We were pretty lazy this morning. We laid around til about 9:00. Then we went to breakfast at IHOP, came home and laid around some more lol. Shane's dad came over around noon sometime. Other than that, we've just been enjoying some little family time today. I've had a great Christmas and I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful family.
Love you all!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

P.S. Thanks to Kim for any pictures posted here. I didn't take any :( She's always been our photographer hee hee. I should be though, because I need the pics to scrapbook.

No comments: