Saturday, December 11, 2010

12*11*10

This is my submission for the next round of elimination on Scrapbook Challenges for the Next Top Scrapper competition. The requirements were to use a neutral background cardstock (mine is kraft color), at least three pictures (I have 8), and you had to use paint or ink (I used both. I brushed red paint around the cardstock behind my phots and I used black ink and one of Garrett's old toy trucks for the tire tracks. I also used some black ink to distress the edges of my photos and the cardstock).
I'm not really sure if I like this layout or not. I like the colors, and the distressed feel, but I wish I had more room for my journaling. I probably should have picked a journaling card without numbers so I could write as much as I wanted lol.
Well, wish me luck. There is some stiff competiton.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

super cute Shell. I didn't know you were doing a scrapbook challenge. that is awesome! you are great at it and I wish you all the luck.