Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

So, this week I finally think that Spring has sprung and is here to stay! Now that I have put that down in hard copy, it is going to snow lol. Happens every time!

With all this warm weather and pretty scenery blooming everywhere, I've gotten the urge to create some fun Spring inspired home decor. My sister, Kim, and I took a burlap wreath making class with Stephanie Mason at the April James Interiors store on Main Street in Spanish Fork this last Thursday. We had loads of fun, and these wreaths are not difficult to make at all!

Here is the one I made. I am admitting right now that I copied the patterned burlap in turquoise chevron and white polka dot from another girl at the class. I loved hers so much that I had to do it that way lol. Hope she doesn't mind!  I super love the pops of orange in the flowers that I found at Hobby Lobby too.

 And, just for fun, here is a pic of my cat in the top of our trees. I have never been a cat person, but this one has got a personality lol.
Ok. That's all for today. But I'm hoping I can keep up with my creative mojo and have more to post soon.. TTYL!



No comments: