Monday, April 28, 2014

Manly Monday Cowboy Card

Today's Manly Monday card was actually made by me a few years ago. I really loved this stamp set, and I think it makes great cards for men and for boys. It is retired now, but I still have mine. It is one of those I think I will keep forever.
I had made this card to give to my father-in-law for his birthday once, but I ended up using a different one. I just found it again in my card stash, so maybe he'll end up getting it after all :)

 I always like to decorate the inside of my cards a little bit too. 
Hope you liked it! And, if you made it to the end of this post, please leave a comment!

Stamps: Wanted and Boho Friend (Wheel)--Stampin Up!
Paper: Rust, Kraft, Chocolate Brown, and White Cardstock From My Stash (not sure of manufacturer)
Ink: Chocolate Chip-Stampin Up!
Accessories: Imaginisce I-Rock Tool and Hot Rocks Jewels (Look Like Copper Brads)


1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

That's a fantastic stamp, Shell! Too bad it's not still available -- I'd grab it. Love your masculine color combo with the splash of deep red. Great!