Friday, June 1, 2012

A CAS Baby Card

So, as I mentioned in my earlier post, my brother-in-law and his girlfriend just had a little baby girl this week. I made a cute little flower clip headband and bought a black lace ruffle diaper cover to go with it. But, I needed a card to go along with my gift.
I didn't have much time to make the card because I wanted to send out the gift in today's mail. So, I decided to go with a Clean and Simple style card. And what better place to go for ideas than the Clean and Simple Stamping blog? I used CAS sketch #FTL192 for this card.
Forgive the lighting and color on this. It is a bit yellow. I tried to clean it up a bit, but there is only so much you can do to edit a picture. The yellow bits are really more like a soft ivory. But, you get the idea anyhow.
I used the same ribbon that I made the flower clip with to make the rosette on the card. What d'ya think?

No comments: