Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Poor Shane

Shane has been having pain in his lower right abdomen for a few days now. It got so bad today that he had to go to the doctor. And, if you know him, you know that is bad. It didn't hurt that everyone kept telling him that they thought it was his appendix and that if it burst, he could be in serious trouble.
Anyway, the doctor didn't think it was appendicitis because the symptoms I guess weren't really there. Except pain in the right (or wrong) place. But when he pushed on the spot it was in, and Shane yelped, he sent him straight in for a CT scan at Mountain View Hospital.
Thankfully, the CT scan shows that it is not appendicitis and it didn't find any other issues either. But, now what? What is it?
The doc told Shane he will call him by 10:00 am tomorrow morning after he see the full CT report and decide what to do next.
Keep him in your prayers. I hope it isn't anything serious. I don't really know what a CT scan will catch, so I'm not totally relieved yet.

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

I have all of you in my prayers, Shell. God's arms are around all of you. Hugs.