Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updating.........

So, since my last post was a bit upsetting, I guess I should have updated earlier.
The doctor called the next day as promised, but he didn't see anything on the CT report. So, he told Shane to just take it easy for a few days and if things ended up getting worse or even just staying the same, he wanted him to come back in.
Over the next few days his pain steadily decreased, and now he feels no pain in that spot at all. So strange! I'm really happy that it seems to have turned out to be nothing but possibly a pulled muscle. But, it sucks that we have to pay for a CT scan now :(
I haven't updated because I haven't been feeling so well myself. I think I got a stomach flu or something. I've been between the bathroom and the bed for two days this week (Monday and Tuesday). Today was my first day feeling better. I hate the flu! But, thankfully it usually goes by fairly quickly and you don't normally have to see a doctor except in extreme cases. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, I get the long version :( So rather than 24 hours, mine will always last 48. But, I don't even remember the last time I got sick. So, I guess  I'd rather the long version (of the flu anyhow), than have to deal with it every year. Or, like Shane and G, two or three times a year.
Ok. That's enough going on about health problems. Hopefully I'll be back soon with something funner to talk about. My mom's family is up from Mesquite this weekend for Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove. So, I've got plenty of fun stuff planned the next few days.
Tomorrow we're all supposed to get together for dinner, then Friday a barbecue at my cousin's place, then on Saturday the parade in the morning and the rodeo that night. Plus the carnival and Battlecreek Boutique are going on the entire weekend. Fun fun fun! I grew up in Pleasant Grove, so it'll be fun to experience all that stuff again.
Til next time..........

No comments: