Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Pinterest Attempt--Flower Clip

So, I found this tutorial on Pinterest, and I just had to try it. I totally fell in love with it and thought it would be gorgeous in satin ribbon. Turns out, I was right lol.
This is a collage of the pics of my attempt--whatcha think? By the way, this collage is a free template on PicMonkey--I totally love that sight! It is so easy and fun to use. I'm not a paid spokesperson or anything lol. Just a totally happy customer. Did I mention that it is free? Love!
This flower wasn't as easy as I thought the tutorial looked. Maybe that is because I used satin ribbon. Not sure. But the petals kept turning opposite to each other and it was hard to get them situated. But, I have to say, I am in love with the result. I think I'm going to be buying lots of wider ribbon now lol.
I am going to send this to my new niece, Ellisia! She was just born today, and we already love her. Shane hasn't seen his brother in years. Long story, but she looks like a pretty good reason to make some arrangements lol.

No comments: