Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today........

I had a job interview today. I guess it went ok, but I'm not expecting an offer. I felt uncomfortable the whole time and I think some of my answers came off a little awkward. It was in a really nice fancy office building down by Jamestown Square in Provo, and she asked me questions like, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years."  I don't know lady--I just need a job desperately. I didn't say that of course. I said I'd like to learn as much as possible and move my way up in whatever position I get. I like to learn new things. Blah blah blah. Please hire me lol.
I also have a couple more cards to share. The first I did late last night, and the picture inside was terrible. So I took a new one today. And the second one I just finished a little bit ago.
BoBunny for double dot cardstock and pink button, DMC floss, white cardstock is from LSS, the paper in the flower is unknown--too old and came from my stash, Stamp is from Warm Words Stampin Up set, and I used Stampin Up 2-3/8" and 1-3/4" scallop circle punches on the flower. I also used a tutorial found on LeeAnn Greff's blog here.
I really like the way this one turned out. I have a thing for patterned paper, and this layout let's it shine.
Green and patterned are both from one sheet of double-sided Crate Paper cardstock-Brook collection (old), White is from LSS, Sentiment is a digi stamp from Digital Doodling, Ink-Old Olive from Stampin Up for distressing of edges, flowers are an old Marvy punch (Which kept on sticking so it's getting trashed--so done with that!), gems from Queen & Co. Small Teal strip from an old We R cardstock scrap, Fiskars border punch.
Thanks for visiting me today! You know I love the comments, so keep 'em coming (ahem, or at least get them coming lol). If you like what you see, please become a follower. There are 2 or 3 ways to do this in my sidebar. Thanks!

No comments: