Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Get Well Soon

I made this card today for my sister, Kim, who recently had knee surgery. It was funny because she actually called and asked me to make her one lol. She wanted it for her scrapbook. I was going to make her one anyway. But I thought that was kind of cute. Her favorite colors are blue and green. Love ya sis!
This is the first time I've tried the sponged background sky, and I REALLY liked it. I have a couple of birthday cards to make, so you may see this again :)

{Get Well Soon}
Stamps: Upsy Daisy and Sincere Salutations both from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Light blue from American Crafts, Black and White were scraps, so I'm not sure on those. They felt like generic cheap store brand though :) The white card base is premade from Paper Accents.
Ink: Bliss Blue and Gable Green--Stampin' Up!, Black Stazon
Ribbon & Brad: BoBunny
Punches: Oval and Scallop Oval from Stampin' Up!
Embossing Folder: Framed Tulips from Stampin' Up!

No comments: