Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Updates

Just a couple of updates:

I did decide to take the DT position with the new digital stamp company. There are some really cute images, and it won't be very time consuming. Plus, I get any images that I want for free for being on the team! I can't reveal which company it is for yet. But, I will be making an announcement on February 1st with a bunch of samples. So, check back for that.
I've been working on things, but I can't share them right now :(

Also, I had a really good interview with American Crafts on Monday morning. I'm really really hoping I get this one. AC is a papercrafting company, so it keeps me in the industry that I love. And, it's for customer service, which is something that I would like to get some experience in. Seems like there are always CS job openings out there. Although, I'm hoping that if I get this one, I won't be looking again for a while ;)  I know the Vice President from working with him at Roberts, and he likes me. So that's got to get me some brownie points, right? And it seemed like I got along pretty well with the guy interviewing me.
Please pray for me! I need this. I think I could be good at it, and unemployment sucks!
Ta ta for now.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh good luck with that job. I bet it would be one to love.