Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Hop Winner! **UPDATED with Prize Picture**


So, I have a randomly selected winner for the prize on my blog during this weekends Scrapbook Challenges blog hop. The winning post was by Sandie (blogger title: itchifingers). Please email me your home address so that I can send out your prize! I left a comment on  your blog as well with my email address.
I used the random.org number generator tool to pick my winner. The tool generated #17, so I counted down 17 posts from the top. Good thing it didn't do something like 83 lol.
Congrats Sandie! Now, I need to go find a suitable prize................
UPDATED**
Your prize is pictured above. It includes:
2 6x6 mini albums from American Crafts
1 set of acrylic letter/number stamps from Autumn Leaves
1 set of acrylic flower stamps from Close to My Heart
5 ink pads from The Paper Company--specifically formulated for acrylic stamps
1 set of blue chipboard flowers from Sassafras Lass
1 journaling notebook so you can write down your ideas for scrapping (or whatever) wherever you are

Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Shelly, thank you so much!!
I can't believe I am the lucky winner!

I have emailed you my home address.
My house is No. 17 so it looks like that is my lucky number.

I loved the hop. It was my first and I still can't believe I was chosen. Wow!! Thank you again x

Tiffany said...

I love that ctmh stamp set. I own it! Super cute!! Lucky Sandie :0)

ChelleStamps said...

I know huh? I just never used it. I had a really hard time parting with it, but I've had it for three years and never put ink to it.