Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Temple Square


This page was made using sketch #1-12-11 at Let's Scrap.
These are pictures of my family visiting the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City.
Although I am not Mormon, this is always a beautiful site to visit during Christmas.
They have a large model of the Nativity scene and tell the story of the birth of Christ.
In the visitor's center, there is a room that is painted like the heavens with a huge white statue of Jesus in it. That statue has taken my breath away ever since I was a little girl.
And the light displays on the grounds are just stunning.
I didn't have any room to journal this down, so I wrote it on the back of the layout. That's what I do when I have no room. I need to come up with some way for people to know if there is journaling on the back without it being unsightly.

No comments: