Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Valentine Frame

So there was a challenge over on Scrapbook Challenges to make some form of an altered item for Valentine's Day decor.  I immediately thought of an altered frame I had made for my niece's room a few months ago with patterned paper punched butterflies in it.  Too bad I didn't ever get a picture of that one. But I put this one together this morning in less than a half hour.  Isn't it cute?
I also bought some blocks at Roberts the other day so I could try to do a little "LOVE" block set. I'll post that one when I get it done as well.
Just as a side-note, Roberts has another "Freebie Friday" giveaway here on their blog today. Check it out.
I don't have many Valentine decorations, so this should be fun. Shane's going to be so excited to see yet another bin in the garage lol.

1 comment:

LacyAsher#1 said...

super cute!! That frame you made Jordyn inspired me for the way her room is going to be decorated btw!! That is if I ever get around to it!