Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Heart Song Release, and a New Spring Fling Challenge Layout

I have a few fun things to share with you today, so please bare with me. It's going to be a LONG post lol. First, today is another new release Sunday from Heart Song Designs. These images are really cute, and I'm sad to say I didn't have a chance to work with any of them this week. I've been feeling a little under the weather and had too many other required DT projects to work on. But, I still wanted to share them with you. These adorable images are now available at Heart Song Designs Shop. Please do visit the shop and check these and other images out. The watermark images just don't do them any justice. You can also check out the other DT blogs in my sidebar to see the cards that they were able to make using the new images this week.
Second, Heart Song is now going to start doing weekly sketch challenges on the inspiration blog, and this week is the second one. Use of an HSD image is not required, but if you do use one, you could be selected as a guest designer. Please come play along and look at what our DT came up with.
So, here is the sketch and the project I did using Heart Song Designs Rocking Horse digi stamp.
I ended up doing a full scallop circle instead of half because it just didn't look right as half lol.
And last, I am hosting another Spring Fling challenge at Scrapbook Challenges this week. This time my challenge was to take the colors and prints in the following Spring 2011 fashion photos and use them to inspire a layout. Participants did not have to use the same colors or prints. Just use them to inspire a layout.
I am offering a prize for a randomly drawn winner of this challenge, so check it our here.



And, here is what I came up with:
(I used Let's Scrap sketch 2-2-11 for this layout)

Thanks for stopping by today, and comments are always welcome (*wink*).



2 comments:

Davi said...

Love the card Shelley! The dps are so perfect with the sweet image. Great job! :)

Marlene said...

Your card and scrapbook layout are both gorgeous!

Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoyed the freebie sentiment!