Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heart Song Inspirations Sketch Challenge


Time for a fun new \Sketches with Heart challenge! I thought I would struggle with this one because of the small round window in the corner of the sketch. I couldn't figure out what stamp I could use for that. But, then I came across the Butterfly Duet set in my digi files and knew this was it.
Here is the sketch:
The stamp I used:
 
Just FYI--if you buy any Heart Song Designs image, it will come to you via email without the watermark. 
Here is my take on the sketch:
If you like what you see, check out the HSD Inspiration blog for more great cards using this sketch and you can find all of the images used at the HSD shop.
If you participate in the sketch challenge, there is no requirement to use an HSD image. But, if you do use one of the HSD images, you will be entered to win a free digital stamp.
Digi stamps are awesome because you can print them and resize them to whatever size you need. Plus, no storage! You just save them to your hard drive. And, they are extremely affordable.

No comments: