Sunday, March 6, 2011

Heart Song Sunday Releases!

Wow! Has it been a week already? Time seems to be flying lately. You wouldn't think so, since I still haven't been able to find a job. But, it just feels like time is racing by me.
Well, today is another fabulous Sunday New Release Day for Heart Song Designs. I'm really loving the new  digital stamp images this week--especially the tulips. I adore tulips!!
Here are the cards I made for this weeks release:
Using Bloom Trimmers
I just love this card. It is clean and simple, yet cute and springish.
Using Lovely Tulips
(I had to do them in red--HAD to)
I totally cased this card from a fellow SCS member. You can see that card here.
I used a tutorial I found on stampercamper.com to make that cute bow. You can find the tutorial here.
And, here are the images you will see in the Heart Song Designs shop. When you order, they will come to you via email without the watermark on them. 
Happy Shopping!!

No comments: