Saturday, October 30, 2010

10*30*10

I absolutely love Halloween. It is my second favorite holiday (4th of July is the first). I love to dress up, watch scary movies, see other people's costumes, go to parties, and hand out candy to the kiddos. I wasn't going to dress up this year because there are no parties to go to, and Shane and Garrett didn't want to dress up. So I didn't think there was a point.
Well, this morning I was bored. So I went on YouTube and searched Halloween makeup. Wow, if you ever have some free time to waste, do that. It was pretty cool. There are SO MANY videos for this. And some of these people have serious talent.
Anyway, it put me in the mood. So, I went and got me some red hairspray and cheap lipstick. Below are my results. Whadya think? Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go. Hmmmph...




No comments: