Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10*20*10

Just wanted to share a couple little bits of paper-crafty goodness with y'all. My sister, Kim, had a birthday about two weeks ago. I had a good friend of mine make her this watch. Then I made the matching tin and card below. All are in her fave colors--blue and green. I hope she liked it. If I know her, she probably liked the little paint can most lol. She's a cute container lover.



And, this is a card I made today for a good friend of mine that seems to be having a hard time with the whole unemployment thing. We worked together at Roberts, and were laid off at the same time. It's been about three and a half weeks since I've seen her now. I know that doesn't really seem like long, but when you spend every day with someone right next to you for 9-12 hours, you grow on each another lol. I know she was really worried about us losing touch, so I wanted her to know that I could never forget her.
This looks like kind of a masculine card, and truly I didn't know who I was going to give it to when I made it. But the sentiment is perfect, and I know that she'll love the little guy.


I probably need to make some cards for a few of my other girlfriends I used to work with at a previous job as well. They might already think I've forgotten them (oooops). I really haven't though. You know who you are, and I love your faces! I'm just lousy at keeping in touch sometimes.
I'm trying to use every stamp set I own before I purchase any new ones (aside from the ones that are already coming--yikes!). So, you never know if you might get one soon lol.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: