Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mommy Tag


1. What is something mom always says to me? Love you baby (he hates when I call him that)
2. What makes mom happy? When I do my chores.
3. What makes mom sad? When I get hurt.
4. How does mom make me laugh? Saying funny stuff that you hear at work or something.
5. What was mom like as a child? Probably like me.
6. How old is mom? 32
7. How tall is mom? 5' 3"
8.What is mom's favorite thing to do? Crapbook (that's what he calls it)
9. What does mom do when I'm not around? Scrapbook or read, maybe watch tv.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Scrapbooking? (In my dreams lol)
11. What is mom really good at? Scrapbooking (I think this is all he thinks I do)
12. What is mom not really good at? Board Games or Video Games (that's cuz I don't like them)
13. What does mom do for her job? She works at Provo Craft in Spanish Fork, but I don't know what she does exactly.
14. What is mom's favorite food? Pizza
15. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie Mouse
16. Someone lost this question (Tiffany!)
17. What do and I do together? Watch movies or TV and hang out
18. How are mom and I the same? We look a lot alike.
19. How are mom and I different? I like games, she doesn't--any kind of games. I don't like to read and she does.
20. How do I know mom loves me? She has a crapload of pictures of me, even when I was a kid. (I think he's still a kid lol)

It's funny how sometimes we forget to just talk to our kids. They can be pretty entertaining.

Now it's my turn to tag. I tag Ryan and Jordyn.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Wow Shell..I can't believe how big Garrett has gotten. His answers cracked me up. Cute post!!