Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scraplifted Card


I've been working on some projects for a magalog (magazine-catalog) that Robert's is putting out. I'll post them as soon as I'm done, but I just have to say that I love Mod Podge. I've never used it before, but decided to try it out since it's on the company's dime (just kidding). It is so cool. I'm gonna be on a Mod Podge kick now lol. Anywho, here is a birthday card I made for someone tonight. I won't say who because they might look at my blog, but I'll be mailing it out tomorrow.

BTW--I totally cased this card off of http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I don't remember who made it, but this is their picture. I used all the same colors, and it looks exactly the same. But, I put mine in the envelope before I remembered to take the picture. I always try to give credit when I scraplift another person.

No comments: