Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back from California


























Just wanna give a shout out to my awesome sister Kim who flew me and my son, Garrett, out to California for the weekend to go to Disneyland, California Adventure, and the beach. This was Garrett's first time ever flying, and only my second. Neither one of us had ever been to Disneyland, so that rocked. My favorite rides were Space Mountain and Indiana Jones for Disneyland and Soarin' over California and California Screamin for California Adventure. I think Garrett has too many favorites to list lol, but he really liked Grizzly Rapids, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. We all loved ToonTown, and enjoyed meeting some favorite characters. I hope I get a chance to take him back someday when we can all go as a family. Maybe when he graduates high school. He'd probably enjoy California Adventure more when he's that age. Anyway, we had an absolute blast, but we're happy to be back. Our legs have stopped hurting, and my voice is almost back now lol.

4 comments:

Debbi Scott Edmonds said...

It's addictive...remember you are warned. lol

We bought season tickets this year. Fat lot of good it's doing me. I am stuck home with bronchitis/pneumonia again. It's been 2 weeks. It's going to kill me.

I miss Disneyland! :( lol

Glad you went. Every kid should go! Even the grown up ones!

Deb

Tiffany said...

Yay!!!! Finally, I'm so glad you started a blog!! I love your background! We have the same favorite rides at DL. I love Space Mountain!! I need a sister like that. Ask her if she'll fly me out there??

Jacki said...

Yay Shell you finally have a blog! :) You will love it! Sounds like you guys had a blast in Disneyland!

mistjef6 said...

hey it's your cuz Misty.
So glad you got out to Disney Land! looks like lots of fun! I been wanting to drive out there on a Friday after work with jeff and the 2 older boys but just havn't done it yet! .... I should just do it! I only live about 5 hours away and have never been!! Lucky!