Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11*2*10

I can't hear! Bah...............I hate this. I was cleaning my ears out after a shower yesterday morning, and I think I pushed a little too hard with the q-tip. I know I'm not supposed to stick things in my ears, but I felt something in there. Well, looks like I pushed it way down in. Now I have a clogged ear, and it feels like it will never go away lol.
I tried hydrogen peroxide, and nothing happened. Then I tried some ear candles today. They got ALOT of wax out of my ears, but I still can't hear. I've been told to try a decongestant, but I don't think that will work. I'm not congested. I have no problem with my sinuses. Just my ears. I've also been told to try a nettie pot. That looks gross, but I guess it could work. I just don't see how pouring water into my nasal passages is going to help my ears?
I may have to go to the doctor. But, I don't want to because I've already spent $15 trying to get rid of this and now I don't really have the copay. Plus, there is still a billing problem with Garrett's broken arm. So, they will harass me about that.
Such is life..................

No comments: