Thursday, November 18, 2010


I can hear! It's a glorious thing lol. I decided I had to go to the doctor because it had been three weeks since I've been able to hear out of my right ear much at all. I was thinking it was water in my ear because it happened right after a shower. I googled that, and everything I found said that you had to let it go away on it's own and that it could take months. Ugghhh! I was going to try to wait it out though. But, it was bugging me so bad I couldn't handle it anymore. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was really bugging.
Anyhow, the doctor took one look in my ear and told me that I had a ton of blockage (earwax......ewwww!). They brought in an irrigation bottle, and it only took about 5 minutes before I could hear again. Yay! I was dizzy afterward though. I guess it was throwing my balance off.
Then I got back in my car and turned it on. Whoa! My music was up way loud hee hee.
I'm so happy to be able to hold a normal conversation again.

1 comment:

LacyAsher#1 said...

I am happy to have a normal conversation with you too!! I am so tired of talking to you and you not hearing me!!!