I've been tagged by my friend and Stampin' Up demonstrator, Loni Spendlove. Thanks friend!My answers are in no particular order of favorites, just as random as my mind wants to travel.
8 TV Shows I Watch (If I have time...sometimes that can be in scarce supply you know)
1. What Not to Wear
2. House Hunters
3. Sell This House
4. John & Kate plus 8
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Magleby's (have you had their chocolate cake--so good!
5. Cafe Rio
6. Los Hermanos
8. Mi Ranchito
8 Favorite Singers/Bands
3. Beatles--mom's fault
4. Pretty much anything from the 80's
5. Really like a lot of 60's music, but don't know the names of the singers.
6. Madonna--the old stuff.
8 books I have read (and recommend)
1. Harry Potter Series
2. Twilight Series
3. Anything by Mary Higgins Clark--I love a mystery
4. Anything by John Grisham
5. Flowers In the Attic--seriously? I know. But I love it.
6. Gone With the Wind
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak-really a good read
8. The Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got up on time--yay
2. Went to Victoria's Secret at lunch with work friends--that was a good break lol.
3. Lacy's Stampin Up Party--so fun
5. Totally screwed up my Weight Watcher's points for this week--Pizza is actually the devil!
6. Bought some Christmas presents--only one person left (that I can think of right now).
7. Finished one more section in Hunter's Safety with Garrett (doing an online class).
8. Mailed off bills--boring!
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas--can't help it. I just love it.
2. My birthday--going shopping for clothes (losing weight makes you a clothes horse lol)
3. Having all debts paid off (wonder if that's really ever going to happen?)
4. Finishing Shane's afghan that I've been working on for 7 years--I know how to procrastinate
5. Snow--really--where is it?
6. Reaching goal weight--hope that happens some day
7. Finishing my Christmas cards
8. Making time to work on my scrapbooks
8 things I wish for
1. Happiness for Garrett--he's my only baby
2. Unlimited patience--(sorry to steal your first 2 answers Loni, but they were good ones lol)
3. More time for everything. I remember when I just wanted to grow up. Now, I just want it all to slow down a little.
4. More time to be creative.
5. For Shane (hubby) to stop stressing about every little thing. He needs to learn how to chillax
6. A bigger house
7. A maid--selfish but true. I hate cleaning.
8. World Peace
8 people I am tagging
1. Alicia M
2. Tiffany S
3. Jacki C
4. Kalynn W
I'm out of people lol.