Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So, this is me before work today. I love dressing up for Halloween. I didn't have a lot of time or ambition to do a costume this year, so I just threw some Hallowen colors together and my dear sister, Kim, let me borrow some jewelry and this cool witches hat. I love it because it doesn't mess up your hair and give you hat hair for the entire day. I haven't been really "feeling" Halloween this year, but I am today lol. I feel bad because we didn't even carve or paint our pumpkins this year. They are sitting on our porch all nice and undecorated. Poor Garrett. I'm a bad mom. He doesn't seem to care much though. I think he's starting to get a bit older now and less into it. That's sad. I never lost it. Dude, I trick-or-treated til I was 17 years old. I was short, so they probably didn't know I was that old tee hee. It wasn't really about the candy. It was about the fun of it all and dressing up and trying to scare your friends. Ah, memories. Well, have to go to work now. Boring.

No comments: