Thursday, October 16, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC's "getting to know you"TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Friday!!
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: American Fork, Utah
I- Indulgences: Ice cream
J- January or July: January
K-Kids: One 11 yr old boy named Garrett
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: Sept 13, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: I like an occasional apple, but oranges are better
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights--Seriously, if I'm on a 2 step ladder, I'm shaking.
Q- Quote: Scarlet O'Hara "I'll think about that tomorrow." or Rhett Butler "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Love that movie.
R- Reason To Smile: I'm losing weight and getting more healthy everyday :)
S- Season: I love Fall. I love the colors, the leaves, the warm clothes, and the shopping tee hee.
T- Tag Two: Jacki and Tiffany
U- Unknown fact about me: I hated camping until I met my hubby. Now it's my favorite thing to do with the fam.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Definately Oppressor
W- Worst Habit: I don't clean my house as often as I should. It sucks and I don't want to lol.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: They both suck unless your having a baby.
Y-Your favorite food: Pizza hands down. I could eat it every day.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Who doesn't love pizza! We eat it at least twice a week. Pretty sad huh? I love Little Ceasars and Papa Johns!