Thursday, June 30, 2011

Interview

Well, I had a job interview yesterday. I'm not really sure how it went to be honest. It seemed like the girl who was interviewing asked me a few questions that I didn't really have the 'right' answers to. She asked if I had any experience in financial planning or securities (they are a financial preparedness firm). I don't. Then she asked if I had experience in setting up groups for email blasts and newsletters or formatting newsletters.Ummm......no sorry. But, then she asked the President to come in and finish the interview with me, so that was a good sign, right? Then he seemed to have long periods of silence or thinking between questions. He seemed to like me though and said he was impressed with a few of the things I said. I just felt weird about the whole thing.
To top it off, they have a business dress code and I don't really own very many 'business' clothes. So I'm just not really sure if I even want this job. Hmmm.....

No comments: