Sunday, December 6, 2009

12*6*09

It snowed pretty good last night, so today is the perfect day for me to just cozy up in my little office and do some more scrapping. Shane is watching football, and Garrett is playing games with his best friend, so I'm not missing much there lol.
I spent a few hours at Lacy's house yesterday making my Christmas cards, so I'm pretty glad that's done. They turned out really well, but I won't post them because I'm sending them out. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise (for those who enjoy that sort of thing). Lacy's sister-in-law, Linda, and her girls came too. We all had loads of fun. Katherine and Linda made some really beautiful pages for Kat's wedding album, and Julia made an awesome birthday card for a friend. Becka just came to chill--which was fun too.
Here are the pages I've done so far today. I used sketches from 52sketches52weeks. Ryan's page is sketch #9, and the hunting page is sketch #48. I'm still so sad that Julie won't be doing this sketch site next year. Almost everything I've done this year has been inspired by this site. I'll just have to reuse them~I saved them all to my computer :).
Anyway, here is today's work.

No comments: