Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy Today

This is G after he got bucked off of our friend's horse a couple of years ago. I tried to tell him you just have to get right back on. But, he was having none of that. I don't know where he gets that stubborn streak. Must be from his dad.........:)
(The patterned stripe paper is Basic Grey, the black distressed background is Paper Loft, and the black cardstock is Bazzill. And, I used sketch #44 by Julie Bonner at 52sketches52weeks.)
My side of the family got together at my dad's house in Fountain Green this year on the 4th of July to take a ride up Maple Canyon. It is perfectly gorgeous up there. But, I still missed my fireworks. I love fireworks, red white & blue, and the 4th of July is my fave holiday.
No sketches used here--all me. I used my Base Camp Cricut cartridge for the letters & numbers, a Stampin' Up punch for the single stars, and Cricut Home Decor cartridge for the flourish star. The little stars in the "of" are from the center of the flourish star.
Shane and Garrett after a trip to Schofield last year with Shane's dad, Terry.
(used sketch #46 by Julie Bonner at 52sketches52weeks.ning.com
Paper and sticker letters are Bo-Bunny, and I used my Imaginisce I-Top tool to make the center brad in the flower circle.)

My niece, Jordyn, at her fifth birthday party a couple of weeks ago.
(used sketch #45 by Julie Bonner at 52sketches52weeks.ning.com
Paper and photo corners are from We R Memory Keepers, and Princess Arora and title are EK Success stickers.)

No comments: