Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home

Well, I'm home again. Florida is a beautiful state, and I had lots of fun, but I'm glad to be home. The air there is so humid. It takes your breath away when you get out of the car or come out of an air-conditioned building. But, I have to say, it did great things for my hair lol. I didn't have any flyaways. And, we hardly needed lotion at all.
Here are some pictures of my trip. I didn't get many because it rained a lot and we were working most of the time. Who wants to take pictures at a trade show?
This is the courtyard at our hotel. Isn't it pretty? I'm a sucker for a palm tree. The picture is a little foggy because my camera didn't like the humidity at first either.
Front view of the castle. I like this castle more than the one in Disneyland. But it was amazing to me how similar the parks really are. I think I like Disneyland better though.
This is what the weather was like in Disney World almost the entire time we were there.

The castl lit up at night. Getting ready for fireworks that I did not get any good pictures of.



No comments: