Friday, July 24, 2009

Headed to the Sunshine State

I will be in Florida for the next week at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association). For those who don't know, it is a semi-annual show they do where vendors and retailers can get together to talk about the newest, latest, and greatest craft product on the market. I've always wanted to go to one, but never thought it would be for work (that's a drag). It's always been closed to the public anyway, but I guess they will be changing that the last day this year. That would be interesting, but we won't stay to see it.
I think Florida might be on my list of worst places to go in July/August. Can you say humid heat? Ugghhhh. The summer show used to be in Chicago--I could live with that.
On top of that, I don't have one single pair of comfy shoes to walk in. I can't find any that don't hurt my feet. So, this will be intersting to say the least. Hopefully I will live to tell about it.

No comments: