Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friends


I think this might be my favorite page so far. It is totally my style, my colors, and one of my favorite subjects. My sisters and brother mean everything to me. I thought the quote on here was perfect. I know you can't read it without enlarging the photo, so here it is:
"I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at." ~Maya Angelou
My husband doesn't get along with his sister, and he hasn't even spoken to his brother in over 13 years. That got me thinking today about how lucky I really am to have these friends who are my siblings in my life.

There was another quote I thought about using, but it didn't fit the mood I was going for. I want to share it anyway though because it is funny.

"It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!" ~Author Unknown
This is my entry for sketch #31 at 52sketches52weeks.

No comments: