Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yummy Italian Chicken

Found this recipe on the Crock A Doodle Do blog and figured I'd give it a whirl. Looked easy enough (yes, even for me). And, we went out hunting with some friends again tonight, so I knew I wouldn't have much time to make dinner.
This turned out SO good, we're going to have to do it again. Shane and G both loved it and told me I could make it anytime.
She had some other recipes on her blog that also looked really easy and good as well. I'm going to try to make more stuff in the crock pot so that we don't eat out so much. We eat fast food way too much because we're all too tired to cook, and we just want dinner fast since I don't get home most days until 5:30.
If I could come home, eat dinner, and relax for a bit before I had to put something else in for tomorrow, I think it would work out better. At least that's what I'm hoping :)
This recipe made enough to feed all three of us plus me and Shane each got a good size lunch for work tomorrow too.
And now I will leave you with this so cute (and so true!) little piece of fun.

1 comment:

LacyAsher#1 said...

Looks super yummy!!!