Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Couple of Pretty Birthday Cards

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I made a couple of cards last night. But it was too dark inside to take a picture. Plus my camera was pretty much dead. My camera was still dead today because I forgot to charge the batteries, but I did manage to get a couple of photos before it died.
Just so you know, I shamelessly copied this card from Catherine Pooler on the Splitcoast Stampers website. I copy nearly everything I do. I don't really have a 'creative' bone in my body. I have a crafting bone, but my 'creative' one is stunted :)
Anyway, here are the pictures. I like them both a lot, but I ended up loving the yellow one more. I was in love with the hot pink one first because I made it first. But then the yellow one just ended up so much softer and prettier to me.
I made the tiny bow on the yellow one with my cool new bow maker tool that I talked about yesterday (see the below post).
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

WOW! Love all that gorgeous embossing, Shell, and the dp butterflies are magnificent. Ever so elegant!
Egads, I really hate the Word Verification thingy! It keeps telling me I've typed in the wrong thing and this is my fourth try! It's just soooo hard to read. Wouldn't Comment Moderation be just as effective? :-D