Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Crafties

I have a couple of new things to share. Today I am working on some graduation and Mother's Day cards to sell at my friends salon. She is so great to let me do that! So, if you need a really awesome hair stylist, let me know. I have never been so happy with a stylist as I am with Tibi!
Here is what I have so far for graduation cards. Haven't started on Mother's Day yet.
For the above cards I was inspired by cards here and here at Splitcoast Stampers.

Also, a few days ago I went to a bridal shower for my cousin, Jamie. She is getting married in May, her colors are orange and purple, and she loves butterflies (almost as much as me tee hee).
Here is the card I made for her shower on Saturday:
I also made the invitations for her shower. Here is a pic of what I came up with:
Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Stay tuned for Mother's Day cards, and probably some wedding ones too. Something tells me more butterflies are coming lol.

No comments: