Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cousins

This is a page I did to celebrate how close Garrett is with his only two cousins on my side of the family. They act more like siblings than cousins. They miss each other when they spend any length of time apart, and they fight when they are together. But you better not catch anyone saying anything bad about any of them, or the other two will put you right back in your place. I hope they always stay this close. I had cousins on my mom's side of the family that we were pretty close to, but we've grown apart over the years. It would break my heart for that to happen to these three. They truly love each other as siblings would.
This is a bad picture, but I wanted to share now and not wait for the sunlight to come. Because, who knows when that will happen. It's been raining for almost two weeks already. I used a red-eye pen on the picture, but it didn't work very well. I can't afford to pay for a good photo editing software right now, and wouldn't know how to use it if I could lol.























This is the sketch from 52sketches52weeks.

No comments: