Sunday, May 3, 2009

me at 33

This is my layout for the week #17 challenge over at 52sketches52weeks. This one is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm pretty happy with it. I don't usually use patterned paper for a background. I think it is distracting, but it turned out good here. I also never scrap myself. I haven't ever liked having my picture taken, but I'm getting better at it. I have lots of pictures of my mom, and I want the same for my son if anything ever happens to me. Anyway, here it is.

2 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

I need that swirly cartridge. What one is it on!! Love the layout!!

ChelleStamps said...

That's actually not on a Cricut cartridge. It is a package of chipboard I bought at Roberts. Awesome though huh? But, Storybook and Home Accents both have swirls on them. Joys of the Season and Christmas Cheer have a couple too.