Happy New Year everyone! What are your resolutions? I think a resolution is a good way to give yourself motivation to change. But, only if you voice it out loud and more than one person knows lol. So, here are my resolutions:
1. Get back on the Weight Watcher's wagon. I never really completely fell off during the holidays this year, but I could have done better. This is always my biggest resolution, but for the last 2 years it has worked (somewhat).
2. Try to get my finances under control. I'm not proud to say this, but again it needs to be public. I spend way too much money on things that I don't need or even necessarily want that much. I need to save more, spend less, and pay bills on time.
3. Keep up on my laundry. Seriously. There are 2 household chores that I really hate. Vacuuming and laundry. I don't mind throwing the laundry in the washer/dryer. It's just folding it that sucks. And the vacuuming...........I don't know. I just hate it. I got my husband to agree to do that, so if you come to my house and the floor looks like crap, don't look at me lol.
4. Try to hold my temper. I get mad over the dumbest things. Especially with my son. I think I just hold everything in too long and then I blow up because someone left a freakin sock in the living room.
5. Do more scrapbooking and cardmaking than buying of products. This goes back to number 2 on my list. But I really need to use what I have.