Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Hunter

I have been waiting and waiting to do a page about Shane's love of hunting. I can't ever get him to pose for a good picture. He hates taking pictures. So do I, but I've learned to deal because I think it is important that your kids have them when you are gone.
Anyway, I was looking through a photo CD of some pics that Kim had taken on the 2007 muzzleloader deer hunt. Low and behold, she had several full-face shots of Shane. How did she get him to do that? He isn't exactly smiling, in fact, I think he is talking to someone. But, it's a good picture and I'm so glad I finally got to do a page about his passion.
This is the best picture I could seem to get of my layout. The lighting in my house is horrible. I even had the blinds open and let the sunshine in, but I couldn't seem to get a better one.

1 comment:

LacyAsher#1 said...

that is such an awesome layout!!