Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunset Birthday

I'm having so much trying out this brayered sky technique! I love the way this one turned out. I still need to work on getting some of my colors on the cardstock a bit lighter, and the sentiment is a tad crooked. But I really really like this one. I like the small bit of pink in the sky with the pink designer paper. And I think the silhouette of the flowers in black is a beautiful contrast. 
I made this card for a friend whose birthday is coming up very soon. I won't say who. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. Hopefully she won't see this post before she gets it because she'd probably guess lol.
In Other News:
I have a job interview tomorrow. I hope this one goes well, but I'm still holding out for the Merchant Services position with Property Solutions. I've done two interviews there that both went well, so I'm crossing my fingers. 
The interview on Friday is for an office assistant with an insurance company in Spanish Fork. It doesn't pay all that well, but I could walk or ride my bike to work. 
I also have a friend whose job is hiring and will submit my name for an interview. They work really long hours and it's all standing though. So, not sure I want that one. But I will go just because I NEED a job. Wish me luck on the job front!
{Sunset Birthday}
Stamps: Upsy Daisy and Sincere Salutations from SU
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark Black (for sentiment and shading), Yoyo Yellow, Regal Rose, Only Orange
Cardstock: Green card base from DCWB Fall Stack, black and white are generic
Paper: from Ginger Blossom SU designer paper
Accessories: MS butterfly punch, brayer, SU corner punches

No comments: